Inspiration: What's the fuss about content delivery?
- Is it possible to facilitate spaced learning via format of content delivery?
- Impedence matching: matching the average attention span to learning epocs
- Textbooks do not usually contain multimedia content
- Diffucult for textbooks to facilitate spaced learning episodes (15 min) or suggest a study break beyond study intervals driven by one's average attention span
- Textbooks updated infrequently
- Multimedia facilitates learning (by seeing and hearing)
- USB thumbdrives are ubiquitious, light weight and easily portable
- USB thumbdrives provide a portable media for integrating learning resources
- Most browsers can "play" a thumbdrive web (HTML) file
- USB Thumbdrives can be easily synced to update or repair corrupted files
- USB Thumbdrives can be encrypted for security of notes and learning resources
- USB thumbdrives are Suitable for anytime, anywhere learning portable
- USB thumbdrives enable "offline" access to learnng material and integration with notes